Vitamin D is responsible for maintaining normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus and for supporting bones health. It works with other vitamins, minerals and hormones to promote bone mineralisation. Additionally, research shows that vitamin D may help support a healthy immune system.
The primary source of Vitamin D for both children and adult is from sun exposure. Vitamin D is naturally produced in the skin following exposure to sunlight.
In contrast, very few foods naturally contain vitamin. As a result, a varying percentage of people are vitamin D deficient at any time, with this percentage being higher in the winter, among elderly or obese, in sun-deprived individuals and in dark skinned people.
- Supports bone health
- Helps maintain the immune system
- May help improve mood
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal
Per 2 tablets
Vitamin D3 100mcg
Other ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, vegetable stearate acid, vegetable magnesium stearate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.