Vitamin A is essential for maintaining good vision and promoting normal growth. It is necessary for the health of epithelial cells and is required for the digestion of protein. Vitamin A is essential for lactation, reproduction and the formation of steroid hormones. It is used to form the cells lining the digestive, respiratory, reproductive and urinary tracts and in all tissue linings of the body.
Vitamin A is best absorbed when taken with oil or fat. It occurs in animal tissues as retinol but in plants as carotene, a precursor of vitamin A. Vitamin D works synergistically with vitamin A. It plays a role in absorbing and regulating calcium and phosphorus. This vitamin helps the body synthesize protein. It is vital to the health of the nervous system and kidneys.
Vitamin D works synergistically with vitamin A, supporting the immune and glandular systems, strengthening bones and teeth and promoting healthy skin and eyes.
- Supports strong bones and teeth
- Supports the digestive, respiratory, nervous, immune, reproductive and glandular systems
- Supports healthy skin and eyes
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal
- Vitamin A (fish Oil, palmitate) 1050mcg (3500IU)
- Vitamin D (fish Oil) 10mcg (400IU)
Other ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerine, caramel colour, water), lemon oil
If pregnant or planning a pregnancy, daily vitamin A intake should not exceed 3,000mcg (10,000IU). Quantities in excess of 10,000IU may result in reproductive hazards or birth defects. Before starting a vitamin A regime please consult with your physician
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.