Red Raspberry has been used as a female uterine tonic to support menstruation, morning sickness and for the uterus in readiness for childbirth.
Red raspberry possesses astringent qualities, and the leaves have been used by women for centuries as a support to the reproductive system.
- Pregnancy support - third trimester
- Traditionally used as a uterine tonic herb
Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily
Per 2 capsules
Red Raspberry Leaves (Rubus idaeus)720mg
Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.