Pantothenic Acid, also known as vitamin B5, is necessary for healthy adrenal function, the conversion of fat and sugar into energy, the maintenance of normal growth and tissue replacement, and the development of the central nervous system. It works in tandem with the other B-complex vitamins.
Pantothenic acid is needed to make steroid hormones and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. The body may need increased amounts of this vitamin when under physical stress. For best results, take Pantothenic Acid in conjunction with other B vitamins.
- Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system
- Adrenal support
- Energy, metabolism function
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal
Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 250mg
Other ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, gelatin, water
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.