Nature’s Sunshine Licorice is rich in magnesium, silicon, sodium and contains high amounts of chromium, cobalt, iron, potassium and niacin (B3).
In Traditional Chinese Practice, licorice is known as “The Great Detoxifier”, and has been used primarily to help support the kidneys, liver, spleen and stomach.
Licorice root has been used as a general tonic and for respiratory support and it's support for the liver is well documented.
Licorice has a reputation for helping the entire body maintain balance (particularly helpful to women who menstruate) and promoting well-being.
- Supports the adrenal glands
- Provides nutritional support for the glandular system
- Supports lymphatic energy
- Helps blood sugar balance
- Supports the liver
- Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily
Per 2 capsules
Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 792mg
Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water), vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Pregnant or lactating women should consult with their healthcare professional before taking
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.