Nature's Sunshine Feverfew supports the body's efforts to balance levels of prostaglandins and serotonin. Imbalanced or high levels of these two natural chemicals may lead to physical reactions associated with discomfort.
Feverfew commonly known as Bachelor's Buttons contains niacin and iron and provides nutrition to the central nervous system and may offer support for migraines.
- Supports the central nervous system
- Offers structural support for the body, particularly the joints
- Helps to promote the natural balance of prostaglandin and serotonin levels
- May be helpful for migraines
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal
Proprietary Blend 291mg
Feverfew Aerial Parts (Tanacetum parthenium), Feverfew Leaf Extract (Tanacetum parthenium)
Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water)
If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare professional prior to taking
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.