Devil's claw tuber has been found to contain three primary constituents: the iridoid glycosides known as harpagide, harpagoside, and procumbide shown to support joints and those with arthritis and rheumatism.
Devil's claw also contains bitter substances which support gastric secretions for smooth digestion.
- Supports joints
- Healthy appetite and digestive secretions
Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily
Per 2 Caps
Devils Claw Root (Harpagophytum procumbens) 900mg
Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water)
Individuals with duodenal or gastric ulcers should avoid using devil's claw, due to the herbs ability to stimulate stomach acid production
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.