Chromium is the central atom in the "glucose tolerance factor" (GTF), a hormone like compound that works with insulin to transport glucose, the body's quickest fuel out of the blood and into the cells.
With chromium present in the diet, the intestines can produce GTF. When this function (GTF) is not working properly, the cells resist insulin and do not properly absorb the glucose needed for energy.
The liver also needs chromium to manufacture fatty acids, lecithin, cholesterol and lipoproteins. Without chromium, blood fats tend to rise because the liver cannot filter them out.
- Helps balance blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Liver support
- Support for sugar cravings
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal
Calcium (di-calcium phosphate) 80mg
Phosphorus (di-calcium phosphate) 61mg
Chromium (amino acid chelate) 300mcg
Proprietary blend 60mg
Horsetail Stem and Strobili (Equisetum arvense), Red Clover Flowers (Trifolium pratense), Yarrow Aerial Parts (Achillea millefolium)
Other ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.