Nature's Sunshine Calcium-Magnesium combination supports optimum assimilation in the body.
Calcium is the most important macro mineral in the body, being found in higher concentrations than any other nutrient. It is not only important for bones and teeth, it is also used in muscular contractions, nerves, and other tissues.
Magnesium transports calcium into the cells and is necessary for calcium to function properly. Magnesium also works closely with calcium to support healthy blood pressure, muscle activity and the blood clotting process.
- Nutrients for healthy structural system function
- Essential for bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and skin
Take 2 tablets with a meal twice daily
Per 2 tablets
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5mcg
- Calcium (amino acid chelate, di-calcium phosphate) 400mg
- Phosphorus (di-calcium phosphate) 250mg
- Magnesium (oxide) 200mg
- Zinc (oxide) 7.5mg
- Copper (gluconate) 1mg
- Boron (amino acid chelate) 0.5mg
- Proprietary blend 100mg
Broccoli Flower (Brassica oleracea var. italica), Carrot Root (Daucus carota), Red Beet Root (Beta vulgaris), Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis), Tomato Fruit (Solanum lycopersicum), Turmeric Rhizome (Curcuma longa), Cabbage Leaf (Brassica oleracea var. capitata), Grapefruit Bioflavonoid, Orange Bioflavonoid, Hesperidin Bioflavonoid Extracts
Other ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.