Nature's Sunshine Blessed Thistle's bitter taste helps to encourage appetite and healthy digestion. It has been found to be a valuable digestive tonic for diarrhoea, dyspepsia and flatulent colic.
Nature's Sunshine Blessed Thistle may also support the production of breast milk in nursing mothers and may be of use for menstruation and bleeding. Studies have shown that this herb also demonstrates support for Candida albicans.
- Supports the female reproductive system
- Supports liver function and healthy digestion
- Supports healthy lactation
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily
Per 2 capsules
Blessed Thistle Aerial Parts (Cnicus benedictus) 650mg
Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.