Historically Alfalfa has been used to support joint mobility. It also supports blood and cellular detoxification.
Alfalfa is a rich in nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B9 (folic acid), B12, C, D, E, and K, as well as biotin, amino acids, chlorophyll, digestive enzymes, and protein (25% by weight). Alfalfa also contains the major minerals calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc, as well as numerous trace minerals.
Alfalfa is the source of the digestive enzyme, betaine, making the herb a useful digestive tonic. It's rich enzyme and nutritional content supports healthy digestion and assimilation of nutrients and healthy appetite. Alfalfa may be useful in assisting with the symptoms of convalescence, debility, emaciation and weak digestion.
- Nutrient rich
- Supports a healthy appetite and digestion
Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily
Per 2 capsules
Alfalfa Aerial Parts (Medicago sativa) 680mg
Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.