Nair Sensitive Strip Free Wax is a microwavable wax that easily and effectively removes hair from the legs and body. No cloth strips needed simply smooth on, peel off and enjoy your silky smooth salon finish. The wax that is effective even on short hair and results that last for up to 4 weeks. The formula also contains Zinc Oxide which allows the wax to adhere to the hair and less to the skin, helping to minimise the pain of waxing.
Wax Ingredients: Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Hydrogenated Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Parfum, Ci 77891, Bht, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride/citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil.
Aftercare Wipe Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Glycine Soja Oil, Parfum, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Farnesol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Butylated Hydroxytoulene, Tocopherol.
- Do not use product in the area of the eye.
- Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes.
- Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin.
- Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin.
- Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin.
- Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema.
- Do not use immediately after a bath.
- Do not sunbathe 24 hours before waxing or 24 hours after waxing.
- Do not ingest.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal, burns or other injury.
Keep out of reach of children.
Appropriate hair length: This wax is intended for use on hair as short as 2mm and can be used on hair with more than 1 week of growth.
Skin preparation: Skin should be clean and dry, free from oils, creams, lotions, moisturisers and perspiration. Wash skin with soap and water, and dry thoroughly before waxing.
We recommend that you lightly dust the area to be waxed with talc, particularly when the climate is hot and humid.
WARNING: Any overheated wax can cause serious burns. For a safe and effective hair removal experience follow the steps exactly.
Patch test before each use by applying the product to a small part at the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed. Never reapply wax on same area within a 24 hour period. As with any wax treatment, some discomfort may be experienced.
Your skin may turn slightly red for a short time after treatment. This is normal and will soon disappear. If the skin to be treated is not held taut, and the wax is not zipped or pulled back very fast and close to the skin, then a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue will remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed resulting in injury.
Read the instructions carefully, proceed at all times with caution.
Heat only in a microwave. Do not heat in saucepan of hot water. Do not use in conventional or toaster oven. Microwaves vary in power output so heating guidelines are an indication only.
Take extreme caution when warming the wax not to overheat. Never leave the heating wax unattended. Remember the tub containing the wax will also become hot therefore we recommend placing the tub on a microwaveable plate.
Remember to use caution when handling, testing or applying the wax. If it is too hot it could cause you serious injury.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Worked well as expected.will but again
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.