Nair Facial Hair Removal Cream is specially formulated for use on the sensitive skin on the face and is an easy way to remove unwanted hair from upper lip, chin and cheeks. The Contoured Applicator Tip follows the curves of your face for maximum coverage and hair removal. Enriched with Almond Oil which is rich in Vitamin A B & E, it helps to maintain moisture levels of the skin and prevent irritation. Perfect for sensitive skin, Nair Sensitive Precision Hair Removal Cream will moisturise your skin leaving it soft and smooth.
- PATCH TEST. Before each use always do a patch test. Apply product to a small area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.
- APPLY. Remove all makeup. Dampen skin with warm water. Remove product overcap. Spread cream directly and evenly over hair with applicator tip. Spread a thick, even layer. DO NOT RUB IN. DO NOT SWALLOW.
- REMOVE/RINSE. After 3-4 minutes, test a small area. If hair does not wipe off easily with a damp washcloth, leave on for a few more minutes. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES. For especially coarse or hard-to-remove hair, saturate hair with warm water for several minutes before, pat dry, then apply cream. Use a damp washcloth to wipe off cream and hair. DO NOT RUB OR USE SOAP. Replace product overcap and store tube in carton when not in use.
Water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid contact with skin except as per instructions.
- Incorrect use could result in severe burns and may harm skin and eyes. Protect eyes during use.
- Do not mix with water before application.
- Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect, therefore test before each use by applying product to a small area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.
- Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed or broken skin. If irritation occurs, consult your physician.
- Do not use on head, around eyes, in nose, ears or on breast nipples, perianal or vaginal/genital areas.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Read Safety Directions.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.