Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream is specially formulated for people with sensitive skin and is gentle enough to use anywhere on the body – legs, bikini area, underarms and face. Enriched with Sweet Almond Oil and Baby Oil, it helps to maintain moisture levels of the skin and prevent irritation. Perfect for sensitive skin, Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream will moisturise your skin leaving it soft and smooth.
- PATCH TEST. Before each use always do a patch test. Apply product to a small area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.
- APPLY. Smooth on thickly to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. After 3 – 4 minutes, test a small area. If hair is not easily removed, re-apply and wait longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES. For especially coarse or hard-to remove hair, saturate hair with warm water for several minutes before, pat dry, then apply. DO NOT SWALLOW.
- REMOVE/RINSE. Rinse thoroughly with warm water using a washcloth. DO NOT RUB OR USE SOAP. Pat dry. Cap tube tightly when not in use.
Water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.
Store below 30°C.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid contact with skin except as per instructions.
- Incorrect use could result in severe burns and may harm skin and eyes. Protect eyes during use.
- Do not mix with hot water before application.
- Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect, therefore test before each use by applying product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.
- Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed or broken skin. If irritation occurs, consult your physician.
- Do not use on head, around eyes, in nose, ears or on breast nipples, perianal or vaginal/genital areas.
- Do not swallow.
Keep out of reach of children. Read Safety Directions.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Love it, so simply to use, and very effective getting those chin hairs
I have used it before and for me, it is not too harsh on my skin. It works very effectively and doesn't smell as much as some of the other hair removal creams I have tried.