Nair Easiwax Mini Wax Strips remove unwanted hair from the face and sensitive areas quickly and easily. With chamomile extract that require no preparation, these ready to use wax strips are easy, convenient and will leave your skin feeling smoother for longer. Made from high quality resin wax the strips are simply warmed between your palms in seconds and are reusable.
- Warm a double sided strip by holding between your hands and massaging for a few seconds. Slowly separate the strips, taking care that the wax contents are spread out uniformly. You now have two strips ready to use. Use one at a time.
- Apply to the area to be waxed, smoothing down over the hair to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Press down hard on the strip to ensure that the wax is gripping all of the hairs, especially if you are reusing the strip.
- Immediately hold skin taut, and quickly zip strip back against the direction of hair growth. By removing the strip immediately after application, any temporary irritation or redness will be minimised. When removing the strip, make sure that you keep the strip close to the skin. Do not pull the strip off in an upward motion.
TIP: Nair Wax Strips are reusable, so repeat steps 2 and 3 over the area to be waxed, with the same strip until it stops gripping
Wax Strips Ingredients: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Microcrystalline Wax, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achilea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance. Aftercare Wipes Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Glycine Soja Oil, Parfum, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Farnesol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Butylated Hydroxytoulene, Tocopherol.
Do not use if skin is broken or irritated or on varicose veins, moles, warts, eczema or damaged skin.
Not suitable for use by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems.
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.