Use this specially formulated Nailoid nail polish remover with conditioning agents every time you need to remove nail polish.
Use cotton wool or tissue; soak it with the remover and press on the finger nail. Rub the cotton or tissue back and forth, up and down across the nail. Use as many remover soaked pads as required. Use a fresh and clean cotton wool ball or tissue to remove any excess polish.
Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.