Nailclin is an effective method in which to treat mild to moderate nail fungus. With the convenient and easy to use brush pen, the formula can be directly applied to the targeted area. Nailclin is an over the counter medical device class 2a. It comes in a pen which consists of 4ml and can be used for up to 400 applications. Nailclin is not suitable for use by children below the age of 18.
The Nailclin packaging consists of:
- The brush pen containing 4ml of the Nailclin solution, which is based on the following ingredients: White thyme oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora, Ethanol, Lactic Acid and Aqua.
- The information leaflet containing all the information you need to know about nail fungus and how to use Nailclin.
- Visible results within 4 weeks
- Reduces nail discolouration
- Filing is not needed
- Quick dry time
- Easy to apply/use
- Clinically proven to be effective
- Based on natural ingredients
STEP 1: Clean the affected nail with water
Make sure that the affected nail is clean and dry, remove nail lacquer. Filing of the nail is not required!
STEP 2: Apply Nailclin to the affected nail(s)
Remove the cap, rotate the bottom of the pen in the direction of the arrow, until the brush tip is damp. For the first time use it can take a while.
Apply a thin layer of Nailclin once a day before sleeping (during the first month twice a day). Let dry for a couple of minutes.
Nailclin should not be applied on the surrounding skin, this can cause skin irritation. Place the cap on the pen after application. The pen is empty when the brush tip no longer becomes damp during the turning of the pen.
STEP 3: Repeat daily
The best results can be gained by applying Nailclin to the affected nail daily. Visible results are expected within 4 weeks. To ensure that the nail fungus is completely treated, treat the nail with Nailclin until the nail has grown out. This can take up to 12 months for some nails.
- White thyme oil
- Eucalyptus Citriodora
- Lactic Acid
Nailclin is not suitable for use by children below the age of 18.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
No improvement yet. Don’t think the product will last a month!