Nad’s Soothing Ingrow Solution with Aloe and Green Tea Extract minimises the occurrence of ingrown hairs by reducing the build up of dead skin cells that can block pores, and soothes the redness and inflammation of razor bumps and shaving rash.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Squeeze Nad’s Soothing Ingrow Solution onto your hand and gently rub into the affected area.
- Apply daily until irritations and bumps have cleared.
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Salicylic acid, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) Flower extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed extract, Glycolic acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Parfum (Fragrance)
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, give water and seek immediate medical advice.
- For topical use only.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- To ensure compatibility, test product on a small patch of skin prior to use.
- Reactions may occur in individuals who are allergic to aspirin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply on open or irritated skin.
- Always ensure good ventilation when using, avoid breathing vapour.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.