- Supports the repair of cells and body tissue
- Recover from physical pain and discomfort
- Reduce bruising and knitting of bones
- Safe for children
- Fantastic recovery support after trauma or surgery
Product Overview Video
How should you use the Repair Tonic?
Adult: 10 drops directly under the tongue at 15 minute intervals for up to 6 doses then 10 drops six times daily.
Children: 5 drops up to six times daily.
Babies: 3 drops up to six times daily.
Reduce dose to 3-4 times daily once symptoms improve
Acute condition: 10 drops, either directly under the tongue every 15 minutes for 6 doses.
Repair Tonic Ingredients
- Arnica 6x 12x 30x – The person who needs Arnica feels bruised and sore. Includes injuries to all soft tissues, such as injuries from blows, falls or blunt objects. Shock from any injury. Concussion of the brain. Eye injuries, “a black eye”, retinal haemorrhage. Bleeding caused by injuries. Promotes healing of all injuries. Relieves soreness and bruised feeling following childbirth, chronic illness, fractures and surgery. Soreness of muscles from over-exertion. Sprains and strains of joints, “tennis elbow”. Helpful even in very old injuries, especially of the soft tissues. Rheumatism of muscular and tendinous tissue especially of back and shoulders. A muscular tonic. Limbs and body ache as if beaten. Traumatism of grief and remorse.
- Bellis Perennis 4x (Daisy) – Much muscular soreness. First remedy in injuries to the deeper tissues, after major surgical work. Joints are sore and sprains with great soreness. Deep tissue injuries with bruising. Results of injuries to nerves with intense soreness. After gout, debility of limbs.
- Calc Phos 6x (Calcium Phosphate) – One of the most important tissue remedies. Especially suitable in tardy dentition and that of young children’s growth. Bone disease, non-union of fractured bones, stiffness and pain with cold numb feeling. Pains in joints and bones. Cranial bones thin and brittle in young children. Delayed or complicated teething. Spine is weak and symptoms associated around this. Non-union of bones. Sensation of numbness …Rheumatism.
- Chamomilla 12x – Useful in period of dentition. Pains alternate with numbness. Pains seem unbearable:increased by heat. Restlessness, irritable and oversensitive to pain. Numbness and ongoing pain. Pains unendurable, associated with numbness. Violent rheumatic pains drive person out of bed. Nightly paralytic loss of power in the feet. Lumbago. Stiffness of neck muscles.
- Mag Phos 6x (Magnesium Phosphate) – This remedy is often known as the “Homoeopathic Aspirin” as it is known to relieve any spasmodic pain, such as calf muscle cramps, menstrual cramps, nausea and intestinal colic. The pain is better with warmth. Intermittment spasmodic pains and neuralgia. General muscular weakness. One of the key tissue salts that assists in pain relief. Teething problems of children.
- Rhus Tox 4x (Rhus Toxicodendron) – Muscular rheumatism, sciatica. Stiffness and pain on first moving after rest, or on getting up in the morning, better after walking or continued motion. Soft tissue disorders, sprains of ligaments, muscles or tendons.
- Symphytum 6x 12x (Comfrey) – Facilitates union of fractured bones. Healing of bone injuries. Blunt weapon injuries of the eye, such as a blow with a fist. Eye injuries.
Bach Flowers included:
- Rock Water – helps with stiffness and hardening
- Impatiens – for tension
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Suitable for children, pregnancy and breastfeeding mothers