Micreme H Cream 15g
MICREME H is used on the skin to treat inflamed skin conditions such as tinea, athlete’s foot, ringworm and thrush infections of the skin. MICREME H is a broad-spectrum anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory cream. MICREME H contains two active ingredients: miconazole nitrate and hydrocortisone. Miconazole nitrate acts against fungal organisms and certain bacteria to help treat infections, while hydrocortisone reduces the irritation and redness of inflamed skin. Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason.
Miconazole Nitrate B.P 2%
Hydrocortisone USP 1%
For more information
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.