Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG Forte contains double strength, researched, authentic LGG®.
- Supports a wide range of conditions, from gastrointestinal health to immune health.
- Contains the authentic LGG® strain, an extensively studied probiotic strain with proven results.
- No refrigeration required - remains full strength for the length of shelf life (when stored below 25°C), for improved patient compliance.
- Contains 20 billion live bacteria for a convenient 1 a day dose.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®)
|20 billion CFU (organisms)
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Excipients: Disodium edetate, Gellan gum, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose, Potable water, Potassium acetate, Silicon dioxide, Sodium ascorbate and Sucrose.
Safety has not been conclusively established during pregnancy. Practitioner discretion is advised when prescribing for use in pregnancy due to the following cautions:
Pre-eclampsia: A meta-analysis of four clinical trials shows that taking probiotics during pregnancy increases the relative risk of pre-eclampsia.
The specific effects of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®) are unclear from this analysis.
Vegetable capsules (VegeCaps) may be preferred by people wishing to avoid gelatin for health or religious reasons.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.