Melrose Organic Flaxseed Oil is cold-pressed from organically grown flaxseeds.
Flaxseed oil has one of the highest concentrations of plant-based essential fatty acid omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and is an excellent vegan alternative to fish oil. ALA is converted to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the body, which are essential fatty acids that help support brain and cognitive health.
- Good source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Improves general health and wellbeing
- Contains phytosterols that can minimise the absorption of cholesterol in the diet
- Nourishes the skin and improves hair health
Can be taken straight, used in salad dressings, added to smoothies, drizzled over vegetables or yourfavourite breakfast.
Melrose Organic Flaxseed Oil has a creamy, nutty and slightly bitter taste.
100% Organic Flaxseed Oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.