Melrose Flaxseed Oil is cold-pressed from Australian-grown flaxseeds. Flaxseed oil has one of the highest concentrations of plant-based essential fatty acid omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and is an excellent vegan alternative to fish oil.
Flaxseed oil is a delicate oil that is sensitive to heat and light. To enable this product to be stored at room temperature and retain the nutritional profile, it undergoes a specialised fine-filtration process to remove any naturally.
- Good source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Improves general health and wellbeing
- Contains phytosterols that can minimise the absorption of cholesterol in the diet
- Nourishes the skin and improves hair health
Can be taken straight, used in salad dressings, added to smoothies or drizzled over vegetables or your favourite breakfast.
Melrose Australian Flaxseed Oil has a creamy, nutty and slightly bitter taste.
100% Australian Flaxseed Oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.