Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 uses NanoCelle technology for optimal B12 absorption and support the Vitamin B12 levels in the body.
- Essential for energy production.
- Reduces fatigue and tiredness.
- Supports healthy neurological function.
- Essential for DNA synthesis.
- Required for red blood cell production.
- Suitable for groups at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NanoCelle is a unique delivery technology that is safe, effective and convenient, administered as a spray onto the oro-buccal membrane inside of the cheek.
The vitamin is in a nano-particle size so that it can be directly absorbed into the bloodstream. This enables the formulation to be lower dose with higher absorption, in contrast to ingested forms.
NanoCelle has been shown to have a higher absorption rate than tablets, capsules, gel capsules, dermal patches, sublingual (under the tongue) liquid, and intramuscular injections. By avoiding the digestion pathway, this technology is beneficial for those experiencing gastrointestinal or digestive complications.
- Aids/assist healthy red blood cell production
- Helps decrease/reduce homocysteine levels
- Enhance/improve/promote/increase Vitamin B12 levels in the body
- Helps prevent dietary Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Maintain/support nervous system function
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Take 2 sprays (300 microlitre) once a day or as directed by your health professional. Spray on the inside of the cheek.
Each 300 microlitre dose (2 sprays) contains
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12)
|Purified water (Water)
|PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil (Castor oil)
|Mentha x piperita L. aerial parts oil ess. (Peppermint oil)
|Citric acid - anhydrous (Citric acid)
|Steviol glycosides (Stevia)
|D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E)
|Helianthus annuus seed oil fixed (Sunflower oil)
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains potassium sorbate.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.