MAXICLEAR Sinus Relief is pseudoephedrine-free providing relief from:
- Blocked nose
- Runny nose
Adults and children over 12 years: One tablet every four hours to a maximum of 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not take for more than 7 days without medical advice.
- Do not use in children under 12 years.
Active Ingredients: Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Disodium edetate dehydrate, Lactose monohydrate, Magnesium stearate, Maize starch, Purified talc, Purified water, Quinoline yellow, Sodium , etabisulfite, Starch
See your doctor before taking this product if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding or are taking anti-depressant medication.
Seek healthcare professional advice before taking Maxiclear Sinus Relief with any other medicine (including complementary medicines) intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Contains lactose and sodium metabisulfite.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.