Maxiclear® Chesty Cough thins and loosens mucus to help to clear the chest. Thins and loosens mucus to help clear stubborn chest congestion. Relieves chesty coughs and breathing difficulties due to excess mucus in cold, flu and respiratory tract infections.
Colour free, alcohol free and gluten free.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet three times a day when necessary (can be increased to 2 tablets three times a day for the first 7 days).
Children 6-11 years: 1 tablet three times a day as necessary.
Bromhexine hydrochloride 8 mg
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age. Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- Do not use with other medicines intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold, except on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Contains lactose.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.