A gentle formula for sensitive skin and delicate areas of the body, such as the underarms and bikini. Our fragrance technology blocks unpleasant odours, making for a fresh scented hair removal experience.
Our enhanced formula keeps you hair-free for longer due to our regrowth inhibitor, which contains a combination of ingredients proven to be effective at inhibiting hair growth, by targeting its action on the new root cells at the base of the follicle. This prevents, slows and weakens new hair formation, thereby effectively decreasing hair growth and appearance.
Contains Aloe Vera to help keep the skin calm during treatment. Works in as little as 3 minutes on fine hair, and up to 7 minutes on coarse hair.
Directions for Use
- Skin should be clean, dry and free from deodorant, anti-perspirant, perfume and soap.
- Smooth on lotion generously and evenly to completely cover hair. Do not rub in.
- After three minutes, gently remove some of the lotion. If hair does not wipe away easily, wait an additional three to four minutes longer, not exceeding a total of seven minutes.
- Use a soft cloth and wash lotion thoroughly away with plenty of water. Do not rub or apply soap.
- Wait 24 hours after treatment before using anti-perspirant, deodorant or perfume.
- Repeat treatment weekly to notice a reduction in hair regrowth.
DI Water, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Vit.E Acetate, Aloe Vera, Wheatgerm and Almond Oils, Fragrance.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- CONTAINS POTASSIUM THIOGLYCOLATE PRECAUTIONS
- READ BEFORE USE: Test 24 hours before every use, on the area to be treated. Discontinue if reaction occurs within 24 hours.
- DO NOT use on broken skin, including recently shaved areas, scars, irritated or inflamed skin, or if history of eczema or dermatitis.
- DO NOT use if on any medication which affects the skin.
- DO NOT use immediately before or after washing.
- Avoid applying deodorant, soap or perfume to area for 24 hours.
- Rinse hands thoroughly after applying lotion.
- Should the product directly or indirectly touch the eyes, ears, lips, nipples, perineal or vaginal / genital areas, injury could result. Rinse immediately with cool water.
- If irritation appears stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.