Marzena Hair Lightener is a simple and effective way to gently lighten unwanted darker hair. With its two cream formula, it is simple for you to mix what you need, when you want it.
Directions for Use
- Prepare the area to be treated by washing gently with soap and cool water, then dry completely.
- Squeeze and equal amount of cream form each tube into the mixing dish provided. Replace the caps on the tubes, ensuring the correct one goes on each.
- Use the spatula provided to quickly and thoroughly mix the two creams in the mixing dish.
- Use the spatula to evenly spread the mixture on the hair to be lightened, Make sure the hair is completely covered. Do not rub in.
- Lightening time will vary with each person. Wait 7-10 minutes. Wash off a small area with cool water to see if the desired result is achieved. If you wish for the hair to be lighter, apply extra mixture to the area tested. Wait 5-15 minutes more, not exceeding 25 minutes.
- Remove cream with spatula. Tissue off any excess cream, wash area with cool water and pat dry.
- Dispose of any unused mixture carefully and safely.
- Wash mixing dish and spatula thoroughly ready for reuse. Tighten caps on tubes securely.
Store in a cool dry place. Retain packaging for instructions & precautions.
D.I Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, G.M.S., Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Phosphoric Acid, Phenacetin.
VITALISER Ingredients: D.I Water, Mineral Oil, Ammonium Hydroxide, G.M.S., Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, D+C Red 33.
- Failure to observe the following could result in severe skin irritation or other injury.
- DO NOT Apply to inflamed, chapped, irritated or broken skin, or to sores. Wait until the skin has completely healed.
- DO NOT apply near the eyes or genital area. If mixture does get into the eyes, rinse immediately with please of cool water.
- DO NOT use on eyelashes
- DO NOT use after a hot bath/shower, or over skin creams or deodorants.
- DO NOT use metal dishes or applicators. Use the mixing dish and spatula provided in the pack. Should these get discarded before the product has run out, only use plastic containers and applicators.
- DO NOT store the mixed solution. Wait until you are ready to apply BEFORE mixing and discard any unused mixture.
- Keep Out of reach of children.
- For external use only. Do not inhale.
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide and Amminia
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.