Maca is a root vegetable cultivated high in the Andean Mountains. Native Peruvians have used Maca for several thousand years, as a food item, and medicinally to enhance fertility in people and animals, for libido, energy and other medicinal uses.
Maca has been used traditionally for:
• Increasing energy and stamina
• Sexual dysfunction and as an aphrodisiac for both men and women
• Improving general well being
• Menopausal symptoms
• Menstrual problems
• Supporting and nourishing the body
Maca Root contains significant amounts of amino acids, complex carbohydrates, Vitamins B1, B2, C, E and minerals including calcium, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium and iron.
Maca is rich in essential minerals, especially iodine, iron, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous and includes fatty acids including linolenic, palmitic and oleic acids, and polysaccharides.
Maca Gold™ is 100% pure, Organic, with no fillers or flow agents, and comes from above 12,500ft and is therefore the Chacon variety that has been the local 'medicine food' and not just a very nutritious root vegetable used in stews/drinks etc that has been grown at the lower altitudes and used as an everyday food.
Maca Gold contains certified genuine Lepidium peruvianum Chacon super strength, premium organic Maca root powder grown at the optimum altitude of 14,300ft in the pristine environment of the Andes Mountains of Peru.
Maca Gold Capsule Benefits
- Each gelatin capsule contains 550mg of organic Maca root
- It is rich in proteins, calcium, vitamins, amino acids and essential fatty acids
- It contains no additives, no soy and no blended species
- It is adaptogenic meaning that it will work on the body according to needs, age and gender of the person taking it
- It has 100% Organic Certification by SKAL
- It is free of any chemicals and pesticides
Take 1 to 5 capsules with food twice daily. 5 capsules = 1 Teaspoon of powder.
Each gelatin capsule contains a minimum of 550mg certified organic Maca root.
Store at below 30C Celsius.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
The whole transaction was very good. The free freight offer also helped towards that.