- Reduces the effects of colds and flu
- Eases sore throat
- Reduces persistent coughing
- Supports aching limbs and stiffness
- Eases respiratory inflammation
- Relieves nausea after episodes of coughing
- Safe for the whole family including children
- Supports the immune system
- Bryonia 3C – (Wild Hops) - eases loss of voice and dry cough in the night, it assists with pain and expelling mucous
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 3C (Thoroughwort) - eases aching muscles and bones, helps with shortness of breath and constant cough
- Gelsemium 3C – (Yellow Jasmine) - supports chest inflammation and laboured breathing. Reduces lung spasms and helps regulate breathing
- Corallinum 12C – (Red Coral) - this herb is supportive of a profuse nasal catarrh with a short barking cough that is continuous.
- Arnica 6C – (Leopard’s Bane) - helps soothe raw throat, inflamed tonsils, hoarse voice and a spasmodic cough.
- Dulcamara 6C – (Bitter Sweet) - eases tickly cough in the larynx and a rattly cough that is noticeably worse in wet weather.
- Hepar Sulph 4C – (Calcium Sulphide) - for a dry hoarse cough, wheezing, excellent support for asthmatic cough.
- Causticum 6C – (A potassium compound) - helps when phlegm is difficult to expel and a cough that keeps you awake in the night.
- Ferrum Phosphate 3C – (Phosphate of Iron) - support for a dry cough with a sore chest, with signs of inflammation.
- Potassium Chloride 3C – (Chloride of Potassium) - for loss of voice and a croup like cough.
Bach Flowers included:
- Agrimony – improves respiratory conditons that may involve inflammation
- Holly – calms the mind
- Impatiens – provides calm at times of impatience, busyness and over-activity
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
HOW TO USE THE DROPS TO SUPPORT YOUR SITUATION
Adult: 10 drops directly under the tongue at 15 minute intervals for up to 6 doses then 10 drops six times daily.
Children: 5 drops up to six times daily.
Babies: 3 drops up to six times daily.
Reduce dose to 3 times daily once symptoms improve for a minimum of four weeks.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Suitable for children, pregnancy and breastfeeding mothers
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free, If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
M & R Essentials Ills & Chills - what a relief
Thank goodness for this wonderful product. The perfect remedy for cough symptoms, especially for making little people comfortable and able to sleep. An essential for this household's health kit.