LivOn Labs Lypo-Spheric Glutathione is the master antioxidant for optimal cellular health.
Oral glutathione (GSH) is notoriously vulnerable to destruction in the digestive system before reaching the cells. Juices in the stomach break the molecule into its three constituting amino acids — glutamate, L-cysteine, and glycine — which must then be reassembled into Glutathione.
Using patented technology, we wrap the Setria Glutathione molecules in double-layered phospholipid spheres (liposomes) that protect the antioxidant through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells.
- The master antioxidant that recharges other antioxidants
- Supports healthy liver function
- Promotes bright, youthful skin
- Can lighten dark spots in skin and diminish the appearance of wrinkles
- Suppresses the melanin production that can lead to hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin cells from the damaging effects of UV rays, guarding against sagging and wrinkles
1000mg Essential phospholipids
500 mg Phosphatidyl Choline
- Gluten free
- Hexane free
- Dairy free
- No fillers or colorants
- No artificial flavors
As a dietary supplement, take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Take on an empty stomach
- Tear packet at the notches
- Squeeze the entire contents of the packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
- Swallow in one gulp like a shot
- Wait at least 15 minutes before eating
- Contents of packet will not dissolve
Do not mix the Lypo-Spheric® Glutathione with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration is recommended to improve taste. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
The stability of the Lypo-Spheric® Glutathione deteriorates rapidly once an individual packet is opened. We do not recommend storing partially used packets of the Lypo-Spheric® Glutathione for later use.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I can definitely feel a boost of energy after taking it however the taste can be a little off putting... am hoping it becomes more likable with time!