Liquifilm Tears Lubricating Eye Drops soothe and lubricate dry eye(s) and provide greater comfort and longer wearing time of hard contact lenses.
One drop in the eye as needed or as directed.
Each mL contains:
LIQUIFILM® (Polyvinyl alcohol) 14mg, benzalkonium chloride 50 μg (as preservative).
If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use. Keep container tightly closed. Do not touch tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
For external use only. Not for use with soft contact lenses. Store below 25°C. Discard unused contents 4 weeks after opening. Centers are sterile if seal is intact.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.