Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets - Blackcurrant Flavour contains liposomal vitamin c enclosed in the patented LIPOSHELL formula. The LIPOSHELL technology helps ensure vitamin C is protected from substances within the body's digestive system which may degrade the active ingredients and reduce absorption. Enclosing vitamin C in the LIPOSHELL liposomes allows effective transport of vitamin C to locations in the body where it is required, resulting in a high absorption rate.
- Support the normal function of the immune system
- Supports recovery from ills and chills
- Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
- Support the production of collagen which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
- Support iron absorption
- NO alcohol, sugar, gluten & GMO
- NO artificial flavours, colours or thickeners
- Suitable for vegans
Disperses in water or juice, or can be taken directly from the sachet. 1 sachet once daily. Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water or juice. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® are the real, unadulterated taste of liposomal vitamin C, free from sugar and artificial flavours. If you’re new to liposomal vitamin C then be aware – the initial taste may not be what you expect. But with repeated use you’ll get accustomed to the distinctive taste and begin to discover the health benefits.
As an option to get started, we recommend mixing the sachet contents or chasing it with cold water, juice or pre-made smoothie.
Each 5g sachet contains:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sodium Ascorbate 1000mg - equivalent to 889mg vitamin C.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soy lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.