Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre is a unique natural fibre formula with prebiotics and probiotics to support the maintenance of healthy intestinal bacteria and ensure regular bowel movements. It contains natural psyllium husks that when taken as part of a balanced and varied diet contribute to bowel regularity.
- Source of fibre
- Provides prebiotics and probiotics
- Helps maintain bowel health
|Psyllium husks (fibre)||69%|
|Probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus)||600 million CFU/ 6.4 serve|
Adults: 2 level teaspoons (6.4g), 1-2 times daily
Children 6-12yrs: 1 level teaspoon (3.2g), 1-2 times dail
Children 1-6yrs: ¼ – ½ teaspoon daily
Mix into a large glass of water or juice, stir well and consume immediately. Follow with another glass of water or juice and increase water intake while taking additional dietary fibre. Best taken ½ hour before or after food
It is recommended to start with a low dose and build up gradually to suit.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.