Levrix Effective Allergy Relief works by blocking your body’s Histamine receptors to stop the release of Histamine and allergy symptoms.
The active ingredient in Levrix is called Levocetirizine. It works fast to block Histamine receptors directly at the site where they are needed, giving you targeted strong relief from allergy symptoms of sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; and itchy nose or throat for 24 hours.
The usual dose for adults and children aged 6 years and over is one tablet daily.
Tablets should be swallowed whole with water and may be taken with or without food.
For a better night’s sleep take Levrix 1 hour before bedtime. You’ll awake refreshed and ready for a new day of allergy relief.
The active substance is levocetirizine dihydrochloride. Each film-coated tablet contains 5 mg levocetirizine. The other active ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose [E464], titanium dioxide (E171) , and macrogol 400.
Always take Levrix exactly as directed. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.