Leukosilk is an exceptionally strong, white, hypoallergenic tape for general-purpose use on sensitive skin. The polyacrylate adhesive offers excellent skin tolerance, while the fine acetate backing fabric conforms easily to body contours.
Leukosilk is a very hygenic fixation option – it is water-repellent, while the straight edges of the tape prevent the collection of dirt. The porous structure allows the skin to breathe, making it cool and comfortable to wear.
Leukosilk can be easily torn from the roll, making it extremely cost-effective. The torn edge is straight and does not fray, helping maintain the integrity of the tape.
Leukosilk Tape Features & Benefits:
The hypoallergenic polyacrylate adhesive reveals excellent skin tolerance
The high-quality backing material of fine acetate fabric conforms easily to body contours
The straight edges prevent the collection of dirt
Leukosilk S can be torn neatly and with straight edges
The torn edge is straight and does not fray
Leukosilk S with its firm adhesion is ideal for the easy and rapid fixation of dressings and instruments
- Fixation of dressings on sensitive skin
- Securing and fixation of tubes, catheters, probes and cannulae
- Whenever fast and reliable fixation is required in the daily routine
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.