Lamisil DermGel is used to treat tinea infections of the skin such as athlete's foot (tinea between the toes), jock itch (tinea of the groin), and ringworm (tinea of the body). It is also useful for treating pityriasis versicolor (tinea versicolor), a superficial fungal infection of the skin.
Lamisil DermGel is non-greasy and dries quickly. It is designed to provide cooling relief from the symptoms of tinea while actively fighting the infection.
The gel formulation is suitable for use on a variety of common fungal conditions, but as it is easy to apply to hairy areas, it is well suited to treat jock itch (tinea cruris). It is also an excellent choice if large areas of the body need treatment.
Unlike many anti-fungal treatments that require as many as three daily applications for up to 4 weeks, Lamisil DermGel needs only one daily application for 7 days to effectively eliminate tinea such as athlete's foot (tinea between the toes), ringworm or jock itch.
Apply Lamisil DermGel once a day for 7 days
- Clean and thoroughly dry the affected areas on the skin.
- Use the amount of gel sufficient to treat the infected skin and surrounding area and rub in gently.
- If you need to apply Lamisil DermGel between your toes, fingers or buttocks; under a breast or armpit; or in the groin region, cover the area with gauze after the gel has been applied. This is particularly useful at bedtime.
Lamisil DermGel should only be applied to skin on the outside of the body. Remember to thoroughly wash your hands after application to avoid infecting other parts of your body.
While the signs of the infection may disappear after using Lamisil DermGel for only a few days, it is important to continue treatment for the recommended period. If you use it for only a few days, you may not eliminate the fungi from the affected areas. As a result, the infection may return soon after you stop using the product.
If there is no improvement in your condition after using Lamisil DermGel for the recommended time, see your doctor or pharmacist.
How long do I need to use Lamisil DermGel?
Tinea between the toes
(athlete’s foot or tinea pedis interdigitalis)
Tinea of the body - trunk and limbs
(ringworm or tinea corporis)
Tinea of the groin or upper thigh
(jock itch or tinea cruris)
(tinea versicolor or superficial fungal infection of the skin)
What else can I do during treatment for tinea?
Wash your skin daily and dry well. You should also change your towel, washcloth, underwear and socks every day during treatment. And finally, resist scratching the infected area. This can allow the fungus to contaminate your surroundings, which could result in re-infection.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Not successful at all, hasn’t cleared up in over a week I have been using it
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.