Lacteeze aids the digestion of dairy with the temporary increase in lactase enzymes in the digestive system to provide relief of gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy. This allows the lactose in dairy to be digested naturally.
Lacteeze is all natural and contains no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
- Free from Yeast, Dairy, Gluten, Egg and Nuts.
- Certified Kosher.
- Pleasant mild mint flavour.
Simply chew or swallow 1-2 Extra Strength tablets just before consuming dairy foods. Repeat the dose if you continue to eat dairy after one hour. Adjust the dose to suit your individual needs.
Lacteeze Extra Strength tablets should be taken every time you consume dairy products. Lacteeze remains in your digestive system for one hour.
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, lactase (4,000 FCC lactase units), calcium stearate and natural mint flavour.
Use up to 12 tablets a day.
Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies. Product contains glucose. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours seek medical advice.
Lacteeze Extra Strength does not need to be refrigerated. Store at room temperature (not more than 35°C). Do not freeze.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.