Kolorex Foot & Toe Care Cream for those times when feet get sweaty or damp and the skin becomes patchy, unsightly and unattractive to touch and smell. Because it’s not just athletes who have to look after their feet, this cream is perfect for anyone who wants healthy, hygienic and attractive feet and toes.
Kolorex® Foot & Toe Care Cream has the strongest Kolorex® Horopito extract to support fast, effective and natural rebalancing of yeast overgrowth on the feet and toes. Selected Tea Tree Oils provide deep cleansing; and Apricot Kernel Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E help condition and replenish skin.
Kolorex® Foot & Toe Care Cream is pure natural goodness. It contains no synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, or animal products.
Kolorex® Foot & Toe Care Cream is:
- Twice as powerful as Tea Tree Gel
- Six times as powerful as Manuka Cream, and Grapefruit Seed Extract
The key to the effectiveness of Kolorex® is high activity specimens of the traditional New Zealand herb, Horopito (Pseudowintera colorata). Each batch of Kolorex® Horopito leaves must pass an independent laboratory test for activity prior to use.
Apply to feet or toes 2 - 3 times daily.
Purified Water, Cetyl alcohol, Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) kernel oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, Cetearyl olivate (and) Sorbitan olivate, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Kolorex® Horopito (Pseudowintera colorata) leaf extract, Stearyl alcohol, Lemon tea tree (Leptospermum petersonii) leaf oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf extract 200:1, Cetearyl alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Lactic acid
Wash hands after use and avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use this product if you have known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.