Kiwiherb Organic De-Stuff For Kids is a unique formulation designed to support the health of the upper respiratory tract, especially little noses and sinuses. Made from certified organic Elderflower, Ribwort and Echinacea root, this formula can be used for infants and children 0-12 years old and may aid in the relief of catarrh and congestion of the upper respiratory tract.
The formula is naturally sweetened with organic apple juice concentrate and peppermint flavour, giving it a yummy, sweet, minty taste. A convenient liquid formulation for easy administration to children.
- Nasal and Sinus support
- Supports and maintains upper respiratory health
- Sweet minty taste
- Convenient liquid formulation
- Certified organic formula
Elderflower (organic) 125mg / ml
Ribwort (organic) 125mg / ml
Echinacea purpurea root (organic) 75mg / ml.
In a base of organic apple juice concentrate. Flavoured with peppermint essential oil & orange oil.
Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives. Contains less than 0.5% ethanol.
Children 0-1yrs: 0.1 – 0.5ml (2 - 10 drops);
Children 1-2yrs: 0.5 – 1ml (10 - 20 drops);
Children 3-5yrs: 1 – 2ml;
Children 6-12yrs: 3 - 5ml;
Adults: 5 - 10ml (for sensitive types or those wishing to avoid alcohol).
Take 2 – 3 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label. Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (e.g. chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction. Temporary harmless tingling in the mouth may occur immediately after taking as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea – this is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.