Lightens dark hair, Mild formula plus aloe vera, Fast, gentle, effective, Plus new easy mix cup, Mild formula for all hair types, Great for face, eyebrows and body, No drip application
Creme 30ml e, Accelerator 7g e, Mixing Cup, Spatula
Creme: Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Stearyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phosphoric Acid
Accelerator: Ammonium Bicarbonate
Preparation and Usage
Easier than ever to mix! See new instructions.
Directions: Always patch test before use.
- Wash area to be bleached with soap and cold water and pat dry.
- Using the spatula, fill the mixing cup with creme to the line indicated.
- Measure one accelerator capful of powder and add it to the mixing cup.
- With the spatula, mix the ingredients together well so that the powder is thoroughly blended with the crème.
- Apply mixture with spatula to the area to be bleached, covering hair completely. Wait 8 minutes and remove with spatula. If hair is not completely bleached, reapply the mixture for another 5 to 10 minutes.
Wash area with cold water.
IMPORTANT: Read and follow directions and cautions carefully before proceeding.
ALWAYS PATCH TEST BEFORE USE. Mix thoroughly one part powder to three parts crème and apply to a small area of your inner arm. After 10 minutes wash with cold water. Wait 24 hours. If redness or irritation appears, do not use the product. If skin appears normal then proceed with use.
Contains Hydrogen Peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with cold water and consult your doctor.
DO NOT USE if you suffer from any medical condition that may be affected by compromised skin. Consult a doctor before use if you suffer from any skin related disorder, circulatory issues or diabetes. DO NOT USE crème bleach around eyes. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAUTION: Do not use immediately after a hot bath or shower, in a steam-filled room or over skin freshener. Open pores may create sensitivity. Do not use around eyes or in vaginal area. Do not use on skin imperfections, such as blemishes or moles or on broken or irritated, inflamed or sunburned skin. Wait until skin has healed. Wait 24 hours between treatment of the same area. Do not expose treated skin to intense or prolonged heat or sunlight for 24 hours after application. Remove immediately and rinse skin with cold water if you experience any skin sensitivity during use. Keep jar and tube tightly closed. Keep spatula and mixing cup clean. Do not let product touch any other material or surface.