Iron melts are a pleasant tasting Iron, Folic Acid and vitamin B12 supplement that melts in your mouth and is gentle to the system. Iron melts also contain vitamin C to help with the absorption of iron. Iron, Folic Acid and vitamin B12 can assist in maintaining normal blood. Iron melts also help to compensate for loss of iron from bleeding e.g. menstrual bleeding.
The Iron melts formulation is suitable for women, including expectant and nursing mothers, men, growing children and persons whose diet is lacking in natural iron and vitamins. Using Iron melts helps to boost energy levels and increase endurance. Iron melts come in a tube containing 50 chewable tablets.
Pleasant tasting Iron, Folic Acid & Vit B12 supplement that melts in your mouth. Gentle to the system.
HOW LONG DO IRON MELTS TAKE TO WORK?
The iron and vitamins in IRON MELTS are absorbed after the very first dose, however, the length of time it takes for iron levels to normalise and any symptoms of iron deficiency to resolve may vary between people.
WHO MAY NEED IRON MELTS?
* Pregnant women
* Breast feeding mothers
* People whose diet is low in natural iron, especially vegetarians
* Women with heavy menstrual bleeding
* Women who experienced blood loss after childbirth
* Growing children aged above 4 years with inadequate dietary intake of natural iron and vitamins
* Adolescents who may be prone to rapid growth rates, erratic eating habits or body image concerns
* People with conditions such as depression, dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease whose dietary intake may be lacking
* People on fad diets
* People who consume excess tea or coffee - these drinks can affect the absorption of iron
WHY CHOOSE IRON MELTS?
* Innovative, pleasant tasting formulation – melts in your mouth
* No iron after-taste
* Includes Vitamin C to increase iron absorption
* Multi-ingredient formulation in the one tablet - ideal for vegetarians, pregnant women and anyone with a poor diet
* Gentle to the system
* Gluten free
* Lactose free
* Fast dissolution in the mouth assists absorption of folic acid
* Pleasant tasting strawberry flavour
DirectionsHOW TO TAKE IRON MELTS?
Chew one IRON MELTS tablet daily. The tablet will dissolve (melt) in your mouth.
IngredientsAscorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50mg, Folic Acid 250mcg, Ferrous Fumarate 25.4mg equivalent to Iron 5mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 10 mcg. Iron melts are gluten and lactose free.
Warnings* Always read the label before use.
* Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
* Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about IRON MELTS.
* Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.