Imodium Zapid Dissolving Tablets dissolve quickly in the mouth without water.
Use Imodium Zapid for: Convenient relief from the symptoms of diarrhoea and restoration of normal bowel function.
Peel back foil from blister pocket, carefully press tablet upwards and remove from blister. Do not push tablet through foil. Do not crush tablet. Place the tablet on your tongue where it dissolves instantly without the need for water.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use if you have a condition where constipation should be avoided or give to children under 12 years.
Do not use:
- If blister foil is broken.
- If you are 12 years of age.
- If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Pharmacy Medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
- If diarrhoea persists, worsens or if new symptoms appear beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- In the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately.
- Drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention.
- Check with your employer before turning to work to avoid putting others at risk.
- Maintain hygiene and hand-washing.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a fever or notice blood in your stool, on-going medical condition affecting the bowel or are taking any other medicines.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Great. Quick delivery, Excellent product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.