Imodium Advanced Chewable Tablets Mint provide multi symptom relief of diarrhoea plus wind pain.
Use Imodium Advanced for: Multi symptom relief of diarrhoea and the pain and discomfort caused by wind including bloating, distension, cramping and flatulence.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: Chew 2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (In each tablet): Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg - Purpose: Anti-diarrhoeal, Simethicone 125mg - Purpose: Anti-flatulent.
CONTAINS: Glucose, Lactose.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use if you have a condition where constipation should be avoided or give to children under 12 years
Do not use:
- If carton seal is broken or missing or if blister foil is broken.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If diarrhoea persists, worsen or if new symptoms appear beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention.
- Check with your employer before returning to work to avoid putting others at risk.
- Maintain hygiene and hand-washing.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, on-going medical condition affecting the bowel or are taking any other medicines.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.