Hyalo4® Skin is a medical device for local use in cream and gel, containing hyaluronic acid sodium salt to treat acute and chronic wounds.
Hyaluronic acid conditions the physiological cellular processes that are essential in repairing the tissue. The local use of the product creates the ideal conditions for the migration and reproduction of the cells that form the new tissue, stimulating the phagocytary activity of the macrophage.
Local treatment of abrasions, grazes, superficial wounds, slight burns, local skin irritations, irritation and dehydration caused by radiotherapy. Aids in treating vascular skin ulcers, and slow healing wounds like bedsores.
- Hyaluronic acid stimulates the healing processes which are faster and improved.
- Clean the wound using physiological solution.
- Apply Hyalo4® Skin, being sure to cover the entire wound.
- Cover with a non-stick medication, such as non adherent dressing.
- Cover the gauze with a suitable bandage.
Hyaluronic acid sodium salt 0.2 %
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.