Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion is a feast for your skin. The ultimate in natural hydration for dry skin relief, it melts in to leave your skin feeling nourished. Rich and creamy, Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion can be used on your face and all over your body. Its star active ingredient is mango butter, deeply moisturising and packed full of natural antioxidants
brings your skin alive.
- deeply moisturises and rehydrates the skin
- penetrates deeply and replenishes lipids
- immediately soothes irritated and dry skin
- leaves your skin soft and supple
- developed by naturopaths
- free from irritants, petrochemicals, colorings and perfumes
How to use
For sensuous skin that feels super-hydrated, soft and smooth, squeeze Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion onto the palms of your hands and gently massage into your face and body. For optimum results, use with our complementary soap-free and lather-rich Hope’s Relief Body Wash and apply after every bath/shower twice a day. Continual and prolonged use will increase effectiveness and improve your skin’s hydration dramatically.
- Mango butter 30mg/g—Mango butter is the goddess of natural ingredients and crammed with skin-loving nutrients:
- Essential fatty acids restore lipid levels in dry and sensitive skin to hydrate, soften and smooth and provide a protective barrier to keep moisture in and irritants out.
- Natural retinol stimulates collagen and elastin production for skin repair.
- Powerful antioxidants called polyphenols protect and repair skin from environmental damage.
- Shea butter 15mg/g—rich in vitamins A and E for antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory actions
- Olive butter 5mg/g —nourishes and softens dry skin and reduces skin irritation
- Gotu kola 7.5mg/g—assists collagen formation, strengthen and support skin
- Calendula 27mg/g—anti-inflammatory and healing properties
- Grapeseed 10mg/g—powerful antioxidant to repair and protect skin cells
- Olive Oil 40mg/g—contains anti-oxidants and assists in smoothing dry skin
- Rose hip oil 3mg/g—vitamins A, C and essential fatty acids for hydration and improved skin tone.
Free from: steroids, paraffin, parabens, petrochemicals, sodium laurel sulphate, perfume, artificial colours, coal tar, lanolin, mineral oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.