Home Essentials Magnesium Sulphate Paste has a mild antiseptic action and has been traditionally used as a cleanser and drawing agent. It may help with minor boils and pimples.
- Antiseptic action
- Drawing agent
- Supports healing – Apply to minor boils and pimples.
Mix well before use. Apply paste to piece of gauze or lint. Place on skin and bandage. Change after 12 - 24 hours.
Magnesium Sulphate, Glycerol, Phenol
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.