Almond Oil has multiple cosmetic and health benefits. It is a popular facial and body oil, due to its ability to soften and condition the skin, soothing itchiness and dryness. It is also a favoured oil for massage. With the addition of scented oils, it can be luxuriously indulgent. Your hair will love it too. Best of all, it is gentle enough to be used on the whole family, from precious babies to adults.
Almond Oil Uses & Tips
Skin cleanser - Suitable for sensitive skins
Skin moisturiser - Soothe, soften and beautify normal and/or damaged skin, including very dry chafed and scaly skin.
Supports skin irritations and redness
Dry and itching - Apply to skin
Body massage oil
Chapped lip support
Hair health - Massage a few drops into the scalp to moisturise hair and make it shine. Massage will also assist with circulation for hair health and will support relaxation.
Hair health - Supports longer, stronger and thicker hair. Massage a few drops into the scalp twice a week.
DirectionsUse as directed.
Ingredients100% Almond Oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.