Hirudoid is used for haematomas, softening of hard scars and inflamed veins. Hirudoid improves the appearance of bruises, inhibits inflammation, relieves pain and tension in the afflicted region and shortens the duration of the problem.
How does Hirudoid Cream work?
Heparinoid is a substance similar to heparin. It acts by dissolving blood clots and improving the blood supply to the skin. It can be used as a cream to reduce bruising to the skin.
What is Hirudoid used for?
- Blood clot (haematoma)
- Inflammation of a vein in the skin associated with blood clot formation (superficial thrombophlebitis)
- This preparation is for external use only.
- Use with Hirudoid caution.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of this medicine, which will be stated in the product packaging or information leaflet supplied with the medicine.
Hirudoid is not to be used in:
- Broken skin or open wounds
- Children under 5 years of age
- Known sensitivity or allergy to any ingredient
- Large areas of skin
- Lining of the body's cavities (mucous membranes)
- Sensitive skin
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.