Herstat is a 'topical' cold sore ointment which can be applied directly onto a cold sore and affected skin. The ingredients within Herstat will help to retain moisture and soften your cold sore and this is proven to accelerate healing.
Contains Propolis ACF - Propolis is a natural substance which has a rich history that extends back to ancient times. We use a specially refined patented form of propolis called Propolis ACF, which is collected from bee hives in a certain region of Canada.
- Soothes & Moisturizes - We use Propolis ACF in our ointment which alongside the other ingredients helps to stop your lips drying out and becoming sore and cracked.
- Healing - Anyone who suffers from a cold sore outbreak will know that the redness and scabbing they cause can be really embarrassing when going about day-to-day life. Our solution? Banish the blemish fast by applying Herstat. The main ingredient in Herstat (White Petrolatum) helps damaged skin tissue to heal by providing a moist environment which aids the healing process and this speeds up recovery time.
- Gentle on your skin - Herstat is gentle on your skin and will help prevent dry, cracked and sore lips.
Pleasant to use – The Propolis used in Herstat gives the ointment a pleasant smell and taste because it is rich in natural Polyphenols and Flavanoids. So it's an added bonus that Herstat will help relieve the symptoms of your cold sore whilst not leaving a bad taste in your mouth.
DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO BEE PRODUCTS OR BEE STINGS
Apply a small amount every two hours, at least five times per day
Propolis ACF (Active Compound of Flavanoids), Petrolatum (Petroleum Jelly), Lanolin, Wool Fat
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.